Team Four Star's Saiyan Saga consists of the first 10 episodes of the Dragonball Z Abridged series.
Episode 1EditEpisode 1 of Dragonball Z Abridged covers the storyline of the Arrival of Raditz and explanation of Goku being an alien of the Saiyan race. The episode ends with Raditz taking Gohan back to his Saiyan pod.
In each Team Four Star episode there are differences from the original, this episodes differences are
- The farmer with gun hides admitting he owns a marijuana patch.
- The farmer with gun mistakes Raditz as Sonic the hedgehog at the first appearance.
- Piccolo is on MySpace and has 1 friend named "Tom".
- When Bulma arrives at Kame house, Yamcha and Puar are hiding in a closet.
- At the beginning and end of the episode, what Master Roshi holds constantly changes. First it's orange juice, then it's apple juice, then beer. At the end of the episode it changes to a Nestle crunch bar, then a gummy bear, then nappa's head.
- The "Krillin Owned Count" has begun.
- Goku blames Krillin for not doing anything to save Gohan.
- Goku gets Piccolo to help him by befriending him on MySpace.
- Goku explains the Dragon Balls to Raditz at the Kame House instead of Piccolo. Vegeta and Nappa then leave.
- Goku is not so smart.
Episode 2EditEpisode of Dragon Ball Z Abridged covers the storyline of rescuing gohan.
- Goku thinks Piccolo is a yoshi
- Piccolo has sarcasam.
- Piccolo sings "Charging my attack"
- Teamfourstar doesn't like child vilolence but they will show it becuase, they find it funny. (Probally not in real life.
- Krillins second own count is shown.
- Pokemon reference at end.
Episode 3EditEpisode of Dragonball Z Abridged covers the storyline of Piccolo training Gohan.
- Master Roshi was about to say a swear word but iterupted by the opening.
- Theres dramtic music when a guy says "Snake way"
- Chi Chi was about to kill Krillin during night.
- Krillin drives away like a baby twice.
- At 4:35 while Bulma's talking on the bottom of the screen it says "Where'd that scouter come from?"
- Gohan goes head first at a mountain.