"Big Sister! Can I go to spend my time with my friends, Pan, Marron, Bulla and Tommy in many adventures of my most life?! Oh, Please?"
|Debut||Anime: "Granddaughter Pan"|
|Date of birth||May 7, Age 779|
|Height||4'3" (130 cm) "teen"|
|Weight||39 lbs (25 Kg) "teen"|
|Allegiance||Z Fighters (Warrior/Supporter, Age 789 - Age 790)|
Like all female characters in the Dragon Ball series, Samantha has a unique style at some point. Her appearance look like Pan's, in Dragon Ball GT series, she's different look more short height like Pan than her older sister Valese, she's have brown eyes, pale skin complexion, and long straight dark black hair with a few bangs are hanging over her forehead and two shoulder-length strands framing her face.
As a child, Samantha's hairstyle is a short medium shoulder-length hairstyle with a sleeveless pink dress, a white bracelet and brown. In Dragon Ball GT series,
Samantha was a cheerful girl with a strong sense of justice and tomboyish girl. She would often stand up for the other kids that would be bullied Tommy. Following her trauma, her mental health was unstable and she lost most of her sense of emotion. The loss of a person so close to her made her fear social attachments, and she would often avoid social interaction from this point on, aside from her father and doctors.
She shows perseverance and a great focus on the battlefield, she is able to create strategies in the worst situations and to calibrate the possibilities of attack and escape. However, outside of the battlefield, she sins of being sentimental and easily falls in love with Tommy, a question that she admits and proves to be very childish to her teammates, which causes them to get angry with her very easily.
Going on battlefields and adventures, her attitude changes when she sees a danger, as stated above, her mind focuses on the precise objective, however, she is risky and sometimes takes decisions that could cost her life, how to attack on to the detriment of her friends. Her main problem when it comes to being a ninja is teamwork, she is not denied that she is faithful to her teammates, however, her quick thinking in those specific situations, make it obvious that she is part of a group of Z Fighters fighter and supporter that They are to support each other.
Through therapy she managed to recover to some degree, however she realizes she will never be like she used to. She's the young martial artist to great at martial arts, because she's wanted to fight Frieza and Cell
Dragon Ball Z Edit
Perfect World Saga Edit
Main article: Perfect World Saga
Samantha as a 4 years old child with her 17 years old sister Valese at the 28th World's Martial Arts Tournament,
Dragon Ball GT Edit
Baby Saga Edit
Main article: Baby Saga
Super 17 Saga Edit
Main article: Super 17 Saga
Shadow Dragon Saga Edit
Main article: Shadow Dragon Saga
Main article: List of Power Levels
Manga and Anime
Techniques and Special Abilities Edit
- Flight -
- Ki Blast -
- Ki Sense -
- Afterimage Technique -
- Afterimage Strike -
Voice actresses Edit
- Japanese dub:
- FUNimation dub:
Major Battles Edit
- Samantha's name means (サマンサ or Samansa) is of English and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Samantha is "God heard".
- There is a major inconsistency regarding like Pan's age between the original dub and the Funimation dub. In the original, she is stated to be 5, while in the Funimation dub she is said to be 4. In GT, various guides state the series took place five years after the end of Z, making Samantha 10 and later 11 at the end. However, the Funimation dub states it takes place ten years after, so Samantha would be 14 and then 15 at the end of GT.
- Samantha loves martial arts and she's the best friend of Pan, Tommy, Marron and Bulla.
- Samantha looks alike Zesmond's daughter, Michelle who's the same age as Uub.
- Samantha's favorite hobby is dancing and playing butterflies.
- Samantha's favorite food is bananas and chicken sandwich.
- Samantha's favorite vehicle is air skateboard.