|Debut||Wrath of the Dragon|
|Date of death||After 251 Before Age|
Minotia assisted Tapion in trying to stop the monster Hirudegarn from destroying their race on Planet Konats. Tapion and Minotia used their Hero's Flutes to hold Hirudegarn at bay, giving a Konatsian Wizard enough time to brandish an enchanted sword and use it to slice Hirudegarn in half.
To ensure Hirudegarn's eternal imprisonment, Tapion and Minotia agreed to have the monster sealed away inside of their bodies. The lower half of the monster was sealed inside Minotia, while the top half went into Tapion. The brothers were then sealed in into two separate music box and sent alone into the far reaches of space, thus ending the Hirudegarn war. Tapion, Minotia and the wizard were then known as Great Heroes among the Konatsians.
Later, Minotia was freed by the evil magician Hoi on the unnamed planet he was sent to, after which Hirudegarn's lower-half materialized and killed him by crushing him under his foot.
- Japanese Dub: Sachi Matsumoto
- FUNimation Dub: Aaron Dismuke
- Portuguese Dub: Joaquim Monchique
- Despite being on screen for less than a minute, an action figure was created of him. It was originally issued by AB Toys of France in their Super Guerriers Articule line, and subsequently reissued by Irwin Toys of America (before Irwin started making their own molds).
- His scream in the Japanese version just before he is killed by Hirudegarn is similar to Young Link in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time when he falls from a high elevation. Sachi Matsumoto, Minotia's Japanese actress, actually went on to voice Link (often referred to as Toon Link) in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, adding to the connections between Minotia's family and the Zelda series.
|Tapion • Hirudegarn • Hoi|