|Alternate names||Kelianne Spencer|
|Debut||Anime: "Day 1"|
|Date of birth||Age 760|
|Height||104" (0.4 cm)|
|Weight||882 lbs. (40 Kg)|
|Address||Spencer World (Formerly)|
Spencer House (Formerly)
|Allegiance||Z Fighters (Supporter)|
"Kelly is the last descendant of the legendary Pokemon, Mew from the Pokemon World and she's my best pet in the whole world."
Kelly is a small, cat-like Pokémon with small, pointed ears, blue eyes, a long, thin tail with a large bulge at the end, and large feet with three toes.
It is covered with a layer of fine, white hair, only visible with the aid of a microscope. It has extremely short arms with three fingers on each paw, and has small, orange paw pads on the undersides of its feet.
Kelly is born on Age 760.
Dragon Ball Z Edit
Saiyan Saga Edit
Main article: Vegeta Saga
Five years later after Goku fighting Piccolo Jr at the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament in Piccolo Jr. Saga,
Frieza Saga Edit
As a small infant with her mother,
Garlic Jr. Saga Edit
Main article: Garlic Jr. Saga
Cell Saga Edit
Majin Buu Saga Edit
Perfect World Saga Edit
Main article: Perfect World Saga
Dragon Ball GT Edit
Black Star Dragon Ball Saga Edit
Main article: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Baby Saga Edit
Main article: Baby Saga
Super 17 Saga Edit
Main article: Super 17 Saga
Shadow Dragon Saga Edit
Main article: Shadow Dragon Saga
Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy Edit
Main article: Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy
Film Appearances Edit
Main article: List of Power Levels
Manga and Anime
Techniques and Special Abilities Edit
- Flight -
- Ki Sense -
- Ki Blast -
- Invisible Blast -
- Immortality -
- Afterimage Techniques -
- Afterimage Strike -
Video Games Appearances Edit
Kelly is the supportive players in the video games appearances include:
Major Battles Edit
- Kelly's name means Japanese name (ケリー or Ke ri i) is in Gaelic the meaning of the name Kelly is: warrior.
- In American the meaning of the name Kelly is: warrior.
- In Irish the meaning of the name Kelly is: War. Lively. Aggressive. An Irish surname that has only been used as a first name (either gender) in the latter half of the 20th century.
- In Scottish the meaning of the name Kelly is: Wood. Surname and place name that has only been used as a first name (either gender) in the latter half of the 20th century.
- It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Kelly is "strife, war". Transferred use of the surname. Originally an anglicized form of the ancient Irish Gaelic name Ceallach, possibly meaning "strife", "bright-headed", or "church, monastery".
- Kelly is the last member from Pokemon World and born with Immortality.
- Kelly looks alike Mew is based on a cat. It also looks similar to a vertebrate embryo.
- It is said that Mew's DNA possesses the genetic composition of every existing Pokémon species, thus allowing it to use all known Pokémon moves (and Pokémon's Exclusive Z-Moves, excluding Ultra Necrozma's Z-Move). Its possession of every Pokémon's DNA also allows it to de-evolve Pokémon, as show in the TCG through its moves Devolution Beam and Devo Crush.
- Kelly's ancestor is Mew was the very first Pokémon trademark ever to be applied for and registered, which is the reason why it was made "the ancestor of all Pokémon."