|Debut||Bardock - The Father of Goku|
|Date of birth||Unknown|
|Date of death||Age 737|
|Height||5'2" (157 cm)|
|Weight||103 lbs (47 Kg)|
|Allegiance||Planet Trade Organization|
Saiyan Army (Bardock's Elite)
In Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's original character designs for the movie, Fasha/Seripa wore a Battle Armor with shoulder pieces. At her waist, their was a cloth like substance which resembles a skirt. She's slim figure build physique. Her black hair was also more bushy and larger. Her skin complexion is pale. It is obvious that these changed when Akira Toriyama finished his draft of the characters.
Fasha is a ruthless and skillful fighter, but like Tora, Bardock and the other members of the group she has a high degree of camaraderie with her teammates and a sense of honor.
She's getting along with James's daughters, Doris and Maria as her students to become their surrogate mother, knowing Gine after she retires from his team, Gine married Bardock and respect for Mary as she's gets sickness during the fifth pregnancy before her fifth child was born on the day like Bardock's son. She is shown to have a maternal side when she spoke of Bardock's son, calling the baby a 'little tike'.
Bardock - The Father of Goku Edit
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku
Fasha is introduced when she, along with her teammates (Bardock, Tora, Borgos, and Shugesh) attack Planet Kanassa in their Great Ape forms. After Bardock is injured by the last surviving Kanassan, Fasha and others decide to return him back to their homeworld so that he could be healed.
The group leave Bardock to recover, heard about James and his family and people were killed by Frieza on the Spencer Clan Massacre of Spencer World and set off to destroy the inhabitants on Planet Meat as their next assignment. They are able to easily destroy all of Meat's natives, but before they can celebrate the moment, they are ambushed, and Fasha is killed by Dodoria's elite under Frieza's orders.
Techniques and special abilitiesEdit
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of an energy wave.
- Full Power Energy Wave – Charged similar to the Kamehameha, it is a full-powered pink wave of energy.
- Energy Ballet – A shower of pink energy blasts that target her foe.
- Hysteric Saiyan Lady – A Rush Attack that is her Ultimate Blast in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Saiyan Soul – One of Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Wild Sense – One of Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Great Ape – As with all Saiyans with a tail, Fasha can transform into a Great Ape at the sight of a full moon (or another source of Blutz Waves). She used this ability while on Planet Kanassa and in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Gigantic Rock Throw – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 2 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Chou Makouhou Barrage – A mouth-based variation of Continuous Energy Bullet used only while in the Great Ape transformation. The user fires powerful mouth blasts that inflict quite a lot of damage.
- Gigantic Saiyan Lady – A Rush Attack that is her Ultimate Blast as a Great Ape in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Explosive Wave – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Howl – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Acrobatic – Fasha has been shown flexible and acrobatic, doing several back flips and cart-wheels in combat.
Video game appearancesEdit
Fasha is the only member of Bardock's group besides Bardock to be playable in a video game, in her appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. She is not unlocked in her what-if battle with Frieza even though it is her first appearence to the player in the game, but by winning the Yamcha Game on the hardest level. When she fights King Vegeta in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, King Vegeta does not seem to recognize her at all while he clearly recognizes Bardock as one of his soldiers, and Fasha seems to imply that she wants the throne for herself.
- Japanese Dub: Yuko Mita
- FUNimation Dub: Linda Chambers-Young
- Latin American Dub: Circe Luna
- Portuguese Dub: Cristina Cavalinhos
- Fasha is one of the only female pure-blooded Saiyans to appear in the anime as a supporting character (and the only named one), as none have appeared in the manga, although a brief scene in King Kai's recollection of the history of the Saiyans does show several full-blooded male Saiyans and a full-blooded female Saiyan (with a knife in her mouth), all dressed in primitive clothing. Also, in Frieza's flashback of King Vegeta's revolt, one of his elite guards was female. There was also at least one female Saiyan in the bar scene when Bardock tried to warn his saiyan people that Frieza was going to attack.
- While other Saiyans' eyes are pitch black, Fasha's eyes appear to be purple. This makes her the only full-blooded Saiyan seen in the series that has an eye color other than black.
- Her hairstyle resembles Videl´s new haircut and young Pan´s hairstyle.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found