In Super Android 13!, upon his death Dr. Gero's hatred transferred to his super computer, leading it to work on further android models - and in the dub gain his voice. The super computer makes appearances in the Androids Saga and in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!, kept in Dr. Gero's Laboratory basement. After its creator's death, the computer continues working on and completing Cell, Android 15, Android 14, and Android 13. It is destroyed by Future Trunks, Jimmy and Krillin when they come to Gero's lab in order to destroy Present Cell still in his larval form. While destroying the supercomputer and the surrounding lab, Future Trunks also made sure to state to the computer that he was inflicting payback for the suffering it caused in his future.
In the FUNimation Dub of the latter, the computer is shown talking, when in the original version it was only implied that it was supplying information to Android 13 and was silent.
- Cell – A project deemed too long for Dr. Gero to finish in his lifetime, so he programmed the computer to finish the job for him.
- Android 15 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 14 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 13 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed and in order to help Android 15 and Android 14 to kill Goku.
Video game appearances Edit
The computer appears in the background of one of the stages in the arcade game Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle.
The now derelict computer appears in Dr. Gero's lab in Dragon Ball Online.
- Dr. Raichi's Supercomputer Hatchiyack is very similar to Dr. Gero's Supercomputer, for perpetuating its creator's hatred and continuing the fight even after its creator's death.