She's the royal princess of Spencer World, she has a boyfriend named Steve, who's the same age as her, and died along with her parents and sisters, but her two youngest brothers got escaped from Frieza during the Genocide of the Saiyans and Spencer Clan Massacre.
|Alternate names||Doris Spencer|
Big Sister Doris
|Debut||Chapter 306 (Manga)|
Anime: "Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku
|Date of birth||October 12, Age 725|
|Date of death||June 14, Age 737|
|Height||5'5" (153 cm) "adult"|
|Weight||101 lbs (46 kg) "adult"|
|Address||Spencer World (Huge Winter Palace)|
|Occupation||Princess of the Spencer World|
|Allegiance||Z Fighters (Supporter)|
Doris is a young child and young woman of a very slim figure build of above average height with a slender frame yet athletic physique. Over the course of the series and movies, she's a young and attractive girl with long straight black hair reaching her waist-length with the left side big cut- blunt bangs covering her left eye and a large strand in the front of her right ear, blue eyes and fair skin complexion which she's had inherited traits from her father and she's have her mother's angelic beauty and soft facial features.
She bears a strongly striking resemblance to her mother, Mary, she's have the same angelic beauty, facial features and her long black hairstyle reach down her waist-length.
As a preteen, she's wearing the blue and white kimono-style dress with pierces on her right ear, dark black spandex shorts that reach her upper thighs, black wristbands, blue socks and black-bluish boots.
As adult, she's wore her hair into a low ponytail, then she's wears the blue dress that reach her upper thighs and white short sleeved undershirt with dark black tights, white bracelets on her left wrist, Spencer Crest logo on the left of her dress and black -purplish linings boots.
As a princess of the Royal Spencer Family Bloodlines Traits of Spencer World, she's wore the purple flowing flare kimono hanfu Chinese dress, blue crystal diamond head piece crown, her hair tied into a low ponytail with a light lavender hair tie and black flats.
Doris is the very hippy, fun-loving, polite, thoughtful, kind-hearted, quiet, quirky, spunky, caring, gentle, out-going, tomboyish and prettier girl with sweet, soft, innocent, intelligent, bubbly, positive and energetic personality.
She's being the oldest daughter of her royal family in the Spencer World and Earth, because she's polite and romantic girl at the young age when she had a romantic crush and love interest on a human boy named Steve, who's became befriended her since they were younger in her early years, he's the same age as her as he's became her boyfriend to welcome to her family and favorite student along with her sister, Maria, of Bardock's team Fasha. She's having the great relationship with her mother and father as she's very close to her father a lot as the father and daughter relationship. She's a great bond mother-daughter friendship with Fasha.
She's still a very kindhearted, shy, positive, polite and nicer person to her younger siblings as being a big sister in most point of her life as she's taking responsibility to protect themselves and everyone because she's have the Saiyan blood runs in her veins as the one of the great fighters in the Spencer family and martial arts, that she won't let her younger sister, Maria, get too much troubles for pulling pranks and booby traps with her friends on Frieza, Zarbon, Dodoria, Cui, Pui Pui, Babidi, Dabura and the Ginyu Force.
She was afraid of Frieza, Zarbon, Dodoria, Pui Pui, Dabura and the Ginyu Force sometimes in Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku, they're made to gave real dangerous situations as to threat hurt them a real warning for Maria pull pranks on them too far as to have make some mistakes as Ashley, Brittany and Tiffany did from the past, she's begin to realize that their ancestor Kaylah to be a last survivor left of the Spencer World, because she's speak the truth about everything in her diary and being separated from Bardock, Gine, his comrades, Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta.
Doris was born in October 12 of Age 725, she was very little child, her mother had a rough time during pregnancy with her younger siblings takes time to being born and meet a boy named Steve, they become close friends from the beginning in Spencer World til they're reach their preteen years as the close friends and sweet couple.
Dragon Ball Edit
Fortuneteller Baba Saga Edit
Main article: Fortuneteller Baba Saga
Doris is all grown up as a woman along
Piccolo Jr. Saga Edit
Main article: Piccolo Jr. Saga
Doris is invited to her younger brother's wedding and karaoke dancing party on November 25 of Age 757.
Dragon Ball Z Edit
Saiyan Saga Edit
Main article: Vegeta Saga
Frieza Saga Edit
Main article: Frieza Saga
Film appearances Edit
Bardock - The Father of Goku EditMain article: Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku
"Family is one of the most important things for me, Maria. I believe you to learn the truth."
Doris sit along with her father, mother younger sisters, friends and her boyfriend, Steve, to watch her younger brother of five children, Marcus, who won the Junior Division champion as the great Martial Artist in Spencer World Martial Arts Tournament to defeat Cui in the first round with great cheers of the audiences.
Later in June 14, Age 737 in the night, she's ended up murdered and execution along with her father, mother and sisters and their people by Frieza, Zarbon, Dodoria, Cui, and the Ginyu Force to get her younger brothers escaped to Earth with their uncle, David.
Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan Edit
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
- Manga and Anime
Doris Spencer was the oldest daughter of James and Mary are the powerful and strongest fighter as the Human with Saiyan Powers and blood as the reincarnation of Brianna Spencer in the universe and Earth. Her power level is 23, 000000.
Techniques and Special Abilities Edit
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Afterimage Technique - A movement technique where the user moves so fast they leave behind an afterimage of themself.
- Explosive Wave – A technique on which the user bursts out "ki" from all over its body in order to repel opponents around it.
- Energy Shot - A chargeable Ki Blast Super Skill used by Doris like her niece.
- Consecutive Energy Blast - An Energy Barrage technique used by Doris.
- Full Power Energy Blast Volley - A stronger Energy Barrage technique used by Doris.
- Rolling Bullet - An Evasive Energy Barrage technique used by Doris.
- Full Power Energy Wave - A powerful energy wave technique fired from Doris's palm and by far Doris's strongest ki-based attacks.
Video game appearances Edit
Doris is appears on the video games include:
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Heroes (playable)
- Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2
- Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
Voice actresses Edit
- Japanese dub: Emi Shinohara
- FUNimation dub: Laura Bailey (Kid/preteen); Cindy Robinson (young adult; Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT most media)
Major Battles Edit
- Doris, Maria, Haylie, Marcus and Steve vs. Bojack
- Doris and Steve vs. Pui Pui and Yakon
- Her death is chronologically the first known death of a named character in the series and movies as being oldest daughter of her parents have caring and gentle personality unfortunately she died with her parents, boyfriend and siblings during the night of the Spencer Clan Massacre (Age 257 - Age 737).
- Doris's name means (ドリス or Dorisu) is in American the meaning of the name Doris is: Gift. In Greek mythology, the daughter of Oceanus and mother of the sea-nymph Nereids; also the name of a district of Greece.
- In Greek the meaning of the name Doris is: Gift. In Greek mythology, the daughter of Oceanus and mother of the sea-nymph Nereids.
- It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Doris is "from Doris; gift". Place name: an area in Greece. Feminine of Dorian. Mythology: a daughter of the sea god Oceanus.
- Doris is afraid of the mean bullies and evil Bojack and his galaxy warriors.
- Doris loves the beauty of the mother's nature to the Dragon World.
- Doris bears a striking resemblance to her ancestor's one of her older sisters, Brianna.
- Doris have shared the same hairstyle with her ancestors Brianna and her paternal niece, Alyson as a adult in Dragon Ball GT.
- Doris's favorite hobby is hanging with her friends, playing a guitar, singing and paintings.
- Doris's favorite food is peaches and cream.
- Doris's favorite vehicle is air bike.
- Doris is the first the Half-Human and Half-Saiyan hybrid, she's born being in Human with Saiyan blood.
- Doris is the different characters of the average Human fighter with Saiyan Powers and Saiyan blood more than based on being a half-Human and Half-Saiyan hybrid like her past incarnation counterpart Brianna does.