This article is about Shaun's uncle. For Henry Johnson's son, see David Johnson.
|Alternate names||David Spencer|
|Debut||Manga: "The Beam of Evil"|
Anime: Cameo: "Korin Tower"
Full Appearance: "The Devilmite Beam"
|Date of birth||September 23, Age 701|
|Date of death||Age 748|
|Height||6'1" (181 cm)|
|Weight||199 lbs (67 Kg)|
Martial Arts Teacher
|Allegiance||Z Fighters (Supporter)|
"Shaun, my dear nephew, there's something that you'll need to learn to know the truth about your Saiyan heritage and destruction of Planet Vegeta, King Piccolo war and Spencer Clan Massacre."
David is a
David is a
David is born on September 23 of Age 701,
Dragon Ball Edit
Fortuneteller Baba Saga Edit
Main article: Fortuneteller Baba Saga
Piccolo Jr. Saga Edit
Main article: Piccolo Jr. Saga
Dragon Ball Z Edit
Saiyan Saga Edit
Main article: Vegeta Saga
Frieza Saga Edit
Main article: Frieza Saga
Film appearances Edit
Bardock - The Father of Goku Edit
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku
Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan Edit
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
Manga and Anime
David is the
Techniques and Special Abilities Edit
Video Games Appearances Edit
David is the supportive players in the video games appearances include:
Voice Actors Edit
- Japanese dub:
- FUNimation dub:
Major Battles Edit
- David's name means (ダビデ or Dabide) is in American the meaning of the name David is: Beloved.
- In Swedish the meaning of the name David is: Beloved.
- In Scottish the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend, adopted from the Hebrew. David was a common name of Scottish kings in the Middle Ages.
- In Welsh the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend, from the Hebrew. Sixth century St David (or Dewi) was patron saint of Wales.
- In Biblical the meaning of the name David is: Well-beloved, dear'.
- In Hebrew the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend. The Old Testament David killed the giant Goliath in 10th Century BC, then succeeded Saul as King of Israel.
- It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of David is "beloved". Biblical: one of the most remarkable personalities in the Scriptures. David was a shepherd, musician, poet, soldier, statesman, prophet, and king. He wrote about half of the Psalms and very likely composed music for them as well. He is the only David mentioned in the Bible; his name occurs there more than a thousand times. Today there are variants of the name in almost every language group. Saint David (sixth century) is the patron saint of Wales. In Scotland, David was a royal name. See also Dawson and Davion.
- Like Grandpa Gohan, he's has been killed by the Red Ribbon Army after witnessing his youngest nephew turned a Great Ape form during the full moon.